Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Holiday Weekend at Nanny's



Well on Sunday morning we decided to go to Nanny's house in Terre Haute. We packed up our stuff and went on our way. Ella slept the whole way there in the car. And let me add that she no longer has a pacifier. Yes you heard that right she as been too sick to breathe out of her nose, so when she would have her paci she spit it out. She has done wonderful without it! Anyway, we swam at Nanny's new pool and hung out with all of our family. We had a great time and will be going back next weekend for another swim party for my birthday.

2 comments:

The Mann Clan said...

Glad you had so much fun! I can't believe Ella is already without the paci. The girls are growing up way too quickly!!

The Meeks said...

Welcome back to blogging! I love seeing pics of Ella. She is really growing up and SO CUTE! I would love to get her, the Applegate girls and Carter together for a playdate some time.