Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Play Date and Crazy Blogging Girls!




Well Shannon and I both started to blog again(key word) at the same time. We were both trying to figure out how all of our friends have such cute blogs. So, we made a blogging play date out of it. Pat took pictures of us downstairs in the playroom because he thought it was hilarious. We were both on our laptops and Ella and Addison were playing. In the end we figured out the settings and here we are with fully functional blogs! Yeah for us!

3 comments:

E said...

HILARIOUS! And is there room at that little table for me?! Seriously do not know when I'm going to find time to post!

The Mann Clan said...

Too funny! I'm so grateful for your help - I'm off and running (at least for now!). We'll have to do it again soon. :)

, said...

Hello! How are you? I miss seeing you all at MOPS. This has to be the cutest picture with you and Shannon! I love it! And Ella is so cute! :) Love, Becky Vang